Charlton Honey Vibram
Enter your email and shoe size and we will notify you when it's available.
Thank youWe will be in touch as soon as these shoes are in-stock!
- We offer FREE shipping for orders $100+ for all domestic ground orders in the U.S.* Orders that fall below the minimum amount will pay a flat rate of $10.00 shipping via UPS/USPS.
- *Hawaii & Canada customers pay flat rate $25.00 shipping via UPS/USPS.
- Expedited Shipping is an option available at checkout. Please note: Expedited Shipping is at your expense.
- International shipping is available through USPS at a flat rate of $40.00 per pair. We do not cover the cost of return shipping for international orders.
- Please note: Import Duties, Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what additional costs will be prior to buying.
ALL SUTRO FOOTWEAR ARE PACKAGED IN RE-RECYCLED PAPER WITH MINIMAL USE OF TISSUE FILLERS/WRAPPERS TO HELP REDUCE WASTE IN OUR ENVIRONMENT.
All returns & exchange policies can be seen here.
Click here to begin a return
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed. Depending on shipping time and credit card company processing time, a refund may take up to 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank statement.
Modeled after traditional work boot, Charlton Vibram has all the functional features of a work boot, comfort and durability. Made from oil/ waxed tanned leather, it is triple stitched through a leather midsole to a Vibram® rubber outsole for optimum comfort and traction. In addition, the detailed edge trim and sleek last, adds a dressy look to this boot.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Stitch welt all around
- Leather midsole
- Original Vibram® Christy outsole
- Darker hued full grain leather is used to trim the edges of eyelets and upper
- 5 1/2" shaft height
- Full grain pull up leather upper
- Vegetal creamed finish by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- Gusseted tongue, prevents dirt, pebbles and sand from entering the boot through the space between the tongue and upper part of the boot. Direct design after military boots.
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Antique metal eyelets and speed hooks at top
- Premium waxed flat laces