4 eyelet classic oxford, with a couple of twists. Double stitching on cap toe, heel counter and eyelet panels lends to a more refreshing style while still maintaining the clean lines, a signature of all Sutro designs.
- 16 mm full grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Full glove leather lining
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- 3/4" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- No visible metal eyelet. Instead, metal eyelets are placed inside so as not to take away from simplicity of the upper design whilst ensuring sturdiness
- Double elasticized cushioned tongue ensure comfort and keeps tongue piece in place
- Angled heel lends to easier balance on the foot
- Fashioned on Sutro last, its pattern molds to the walls of heel and ankle The almond shaped toe with inserted wall affords more toe room
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
- Runs 1/2 size small, we recommend ordering a 1/2 size up
Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear. The look will get better by age.