Modeled after the original work boot style, Charlton has the features of a utility work boot and combined with the look of an everyday street wear boot.
- 16 mm full grain pull up leather upper
- Vegetal creamed finish by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 3/4 Storm Welt
- 1" stacked leather heel with natural rubber top lift
- Flexible leather sole with natural rubber outsole
- Darker hued full grain leather is used to trim the edges of eyelets and upper
- 5 1/2" shaft height
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Antique metal eyelets and speed hooks at top
- Premium waxed flat laces
- Runs true to size
Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear, allowing the look to get better by age.
Returns are free on orders placed within the contiguous U.S. if requested within 14 days of receiving the shoes.We will only accept returns on items that are: unworn, unaltered, and in its original packaging.
If shoes show any sign of obvious wear (creases, scuffs) they will not be accepted for return.
Click here to begin a return
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed. Depending on shipping time and credit card company processing, a refund may take up to 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank statement.
Quantities are limited - this process ensures you reserve your desired size in a timely manner.
If you ordered an item using a promo code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about receiving an exchange code.