This classic 4 eyelet chukka boot is one of our original styles. Its clean lines have not changed much since the beginning and continues to be a popular style due to its clean lines and versatility in wear.
- 16 mm full grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Full glove leather lining
- Goodyear Welt construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- 1" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- 3 1/2" shaft height
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Cushioned tongue
- Thick hand stitches on the side panel
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
- Runs true to size
Returns are free on orders placed within the contiguous U.S. if requested within 14 days of receiving the shoes.We will only accept returns on items that are: unworn, unaltered, and in its original packaging.
If shoes show any sign of obvious wear (creases, scuffs) they will not be accepted for return.
Click here to begin a return
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed. Depending on shipping time and credit card company processing, a refund may take up to 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank statement.
Quantities are limited - this process ensures you reserve your desired size in a timely manner.
If you ordered an item using a promo code, please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about receiving an exchange code.